Research Interests: Machine Learning+Systems, Networked and Distributed Systems, Video Analytics, Digital Privacy
Publications, Presentations, and Papers
- Neil Agarwal, Ravi Netravali. "Boggart: Towards General-Purpose Acceleration of Retrospective Video Analytics." USENIX NSDI 2023 (To appear) [Paper]
- Neil Agarwal*, Arthi Padmanabhan*, Anand Iyer, Ganesh Ananthanarayanan, Yuanchao Shu, Nikolaos Karianakis, Guoqing Harry Xu, Ravi Netravali. "GEMEL: Model Merging for Memory-Efficient, Real-Time Video Analytics at the Edge." USENIX NSDI 2023 (To appear) [Paper]
- Frank Cangialosi, Neil Agarwal, Venkat Arun, Junchen Jiang, Srinivas Narayana, Anand Sarwate, Ravi Netravali. "Privid: Practical, Privacy-Preserving Video Analytics Queries." USENIX NSDI 2022 [Paper]
- Qizheng Zhang, Kuntai Du, Neil Agarwal, Ravi Netravali, Junchen Jiang. "Understanding the Potential of Server-Driven Edge Video Analytics." ACM HotMobile 2022
- Neil Agarwal, Matteo Varvello, Andrius Aucinas, Fabian Bustamante, Ravi Netravali. "Mind the Delay: The Adverse Effects of Delay-Based TCP on HTTP." ACM CoNEXT 2020 [Paper][Slides]
- Neil Agarwal, Jack Sullivan. Differentially Private Queries in a Practical Systems Setting. CS261 Final Project. December 2018. [Paper]
- Neil Agarwal, Hugh Greenberg, Sean Blanchard, and Nathan DeBardeleben. “SaNSA - The Supercomputer and Node State Architecture.” 2018 IEEE/ACM 8th Workshop on Fault-Tolerance for HPC at Extreme Scale (FTXS). [Paper]
- Neil Agarwal. Supercomputer and Node State Architecture (SaNSA). Poster presented at the UltraScale Systems Research Center Student Symposium at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. August 6, 2018.
- Neil Agarwal. The Global Data Plane Visualization & Monitoring Application: A White Paper. August 2017. [Paper]
- Neil Agarwal. The Global Data Plane Visualization & Monitoring Application. Demo presented at the TerraSwarm Annual Review at UC Berkeley. October 2016.
Open Source Contributions
- Python Implementation of the Hasty Pudding Cipher, a tweakable-block cipher. August 8, 2018. [Repository]