Research Interests: video analytics, networked and distributed systems, machine learning+systems, digital privacy
Publications, Presentations, and Papers
- Neil Agarwal, Matteo Varvello, Andrius Aucinas, Fabian Bustamante, Ravi Netravali. "Mind the Delay: The Adverse Effects of Delay-Based TCP on HTTP." CoNEXT 2020 [Paper][BibTeX][Slides]
- Neil Agarwal, Jack Sullivan. Differentially Private Queries in a Practical Systems Setting. CS261 Final Project. December 2018. [Paper]
- Neil Agarwal, Hugh Greenberg, Sean Blanchard, and Nathan DeBardeleben. “SaNSA - The Supercomputer and Node State Architecture.” 2018 IEEE/ACM 8th Workshop on Fault-Tolerance for HPC at Extreme Scale (FTXS). [Paper][BibTeX]
- Neil Agarwal. Supercomputer and Node State Architecture (SaNSA). Poster presented at the UltraScale Systems Research Center Student Symposium at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. August 6, 2018.
- Neil Agarwal. The Global Data Plane Visualization & Monitoring Application: A White Paper. August 2017. [Paper]
- Neil Agarwal. The Global Data Plane Visualization & Monitoring Application. Demo presented at the TerraSwarm Annual Review at UC Berkeley. October 2016.
Open Source Contributions
- Python Implementation of the Hasty Pudding Cipher, a tweakable-block cipher. August 8, 2018. [Repository]